My Favorite Spring 2014 Trends

Yes, you read the title- my favorite spring 2014 trends... WHAT?

I know, it is still winter... a snowstorm is currently occurring right outside my home, which is making me wish for flowers, sun, and warmer weather. I left work early today and work is cancelled tomorrow, which means cozy pjs, hot chocolate, movies, and blogging for the next couple of days!

In the fashion world, everyone has already moved on from winter trends and already thinking about spring trends- typical. Right after New Years, stores will be taking away all of their holiday items and with a blink of an eye, spring items will be in every store; this brings me to write about my favorite spring trends for 2014.

1. Bold Colors

Kate Spade Coreen Striped Skirt


Shakuhachi Flower Bomb Embroidered Square Dress

Jenni Kayne Racerback Tank

Mara Hoffman Cutout Cover Up Mini Dress


2. Shift Blouse- Boxy Fit

Alexander Wang Suspended Cotton Dobby T Shirt

Alice + Olivia Winston Boxy Sweater

Elizabeth and James Tierny Top

3. Florals


Jill Stuart Claudia Shorts

Parker Harrison Romper





3. Spring Jackets





4. Black and White


Here is the matching skirt- in love






Spring needs to come right now! I am very excited for all of these spring trends- I will definitely be updating my wardrobe pretty soon. All of this snowfall is really killing my vibe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

My name is Denise Lee and I am 23 years old. I am from Boston, U.S and have a passion for fashion and beauty